Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 call-centre-and-customer-service Bonifacio Global City, Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare Knowledge Manager job opportunity has recently become available at one of the top finance shared services companies in the Philippines. This exciting opportunity will allow you to build your own processes and directly service the business heads of the organisation.
About the Knowledge Manager Role:
You will have a functional alignment with the Head of People and Head of Talent Management and Learning, directly reporting to the Head of the Business Group. You will also be leading the learning and development activities and initiatives of your business unit to aid in the continuing success of the business.
- Design, facilitate and manage the company’s learning and development initiatives
- Create and/or implement effective tools for evaluating, assessing and communicating the impact of knowledge management efforts
- Talent management through the creation and facilitation of training programmes
- Innovate current knowledge tools and assets – in line with the business and people agenda
To succeed in this Knowledge Manager role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively, inspire and motivate people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with modern learning technologies and methods
- Experience in leadership and soft skills training
- Experience in instructional design
- Background in the finance shared services space is a huge advantage
This international finance shared services company is an aggressively-growing institution that has made quick success especially within the digital banking space.
If you would like to make your mark in a company that is growing exponentially, then this role is for you. The Knowledge Manager job promises a lot of growth and opportunities.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.