Learning and Development Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-15 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 3000000 3750000 3750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Learning and Development Head job has become available at one of the top financial services companies in the Philippines, located in the heart of Metro Manila. This job requires someone with an extensive background in learning and development focusing on new ways of learning using technology-enabled interventions and capabilities.
About the Learning and Development Head Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working and interacting with multiple stakeholders and teams to understand the business needs and strategic priorities, establishing standards and processes in overall learning and development and talent management. This role will be part of the company’s leadership team, involved in making critical decisions to ensure that all initiatives are beneficial to the people.
- Formulate the overall strategy for all learning and development and talent development management aspects of the business
- Develop strategies in line with cultural development, leadership development, people development, and training
- Ensure that all development initiatives are aligned to the business goals and company vision, leading the creation of new ways of upskilling people in the workplace
- Manage all learning and development projects and processes of the business, making the necessary changes to modernise all platforms into more accessible and efficient ones
- Ensure that leadership development plans are developed to ensure the proper recognition, promotion, and development of high-performing individuals
- Ensure that performance management criteria are reviewed constantly to ensure that this is in-line with business standards of values and competencies
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a person who is passionate in people development and culture building.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in learning and organisational development
- Experience in the development of learning management systems is a plus
- Experience in initiating technology-enabled learning development projects is a plus
- Background in the following industries: IT services, financial technology, banking, and FMCG
This is an opportunity to work for a multinational company that showcases a fast-paced and merit-based working environment. Located at the heart of Metro Manila, this financial institution is looking for goal-oriented, progressive, and driven individuals.
If you are searching for an opportunity that will contribute to your professional career, then apply for this Learning and Development Head position.
Apply now to learn more.