Senior Manager for Talent and Learning (Shared Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 call-centre-and-customer-service Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 2500000 3250000 3250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager for Talent and Learning (Shared Services) job has recently become available at one of the fastest growing digital financial services companies in the Bonifacio Global City, Philippines. Your role is to take the lead in the plans for talent succession and oversee the recruitment operation strategies for the organisation.
About the Senior Manager for Talent and Learning (Shared Services) Role:
Due to the rapid growth of the organisation, the organisation’s workforce requires you to identify high-potential individuals and map out employee careers for them to look forward to a fruitful career in the organisation.
- As part of the human resources leadership team you will provide strategic leadership in the development and execution of global shared services human resources strategies, including planning, directing and monitoring the implementation to support the overall business target
- Lead a team to ensure the organisation is hiring the right people in the right jobs, and be responsible for creating and implementing a professional development and learning strategy across the organisation to improve performance, retention, and long-term success
- Oversee the talent acquisition process; ensure best practices for recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and retaining talent
- Design and deliver scalable professional development solutions that include a blended approach to learning through in-person training, e-learning, and coaching
- Support leadership by providing employees with development opportunities that align with organisational objectives and enable staff to meet performance and compliance standards
- Partner with colleagues across the organisation to actively promote and embed diversity, equity and inclusion in staff development opportunities
- Facilitate and strengthen the annual staff performance review process to reflect expected behavioural competencies and organisational goals
- Use metrics and analytics such as turnover data, new hire surveys, exit interviews, and performance review data to inform agency practice and improve organisational effectiveness
To be successful in the role, you must have experience in having strategic focus with hands-on responsibility for developing talent, by having created processes, systems, and tools that support the organisation’s talent in achieving its mission.
- Master's degree in human resources and related field is an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a multinational organisation with experience in leading and coordinating the overall human resources responsibilities cross-functionally and within the HR function
- Preferably from shared services or BPO industry
- Strong background in HR related to talent management, organisational development, recruitment, and change management
- Learning-oriented, visionary, self-motivated and keen on delivering results
- Must be knowledgeable in strategy, functional and team leadership
- Ability to motivate and lead a range of different professionals and diverse workforce
- Excellent business acumen such as understanding in other related areas such as finance, etc.
This global shared services organisation is a captive centre for one of the fastest growing companies of its industry.
If you have the skills and experience written above, with excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to ensure effectiveness in a continuously changing environment, this Senior Manager for Talent and Learning (Shared Services) role is for you.
Apply now to learn more about this role.