Training and Development Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1789020/001
Date posted 05 May 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-05-19 2022-07-04 retail Taguig National Capital Region BGC, Taguig PH TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Training and Development Officer job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in BGC, Taguig. This is for a Training and Development Officer with overall experience in the training facet.
About the Training and Development Officer Role:
The Training and Development Officer will establish learning and development programmes within the company. This person will help in creating curriculum and learning materials across different teams in the company.
- Conduct training needs analysis within the company
- Research and establish training plans, and create training and course outline as needed
- Plan and implement training to employees of all levels
- Evaluate training programmes and recommend for learning and development initiatives
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Address skill deficits through tailored in-house training
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
To be successful in this Training and Development Officer role, you must have 360-degree experience in the field of training and development, human resource, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or qualification in business administration, human resource, or any equivalent courses in instruction and/or learning design is an advantage
- Three to five years of experience in conducting training programmes such as competency-based training, leadership training and new hire training, etc.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills
- Good stakeholder management across the organisation
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global game the retail industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the key skills and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Training and Development Officer role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 19 May 2022An HR Director (High-end Retail) job has become available at a high-end retail brand with stores all over the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a global company in Makati. The HR Manager role will work together with Head of HR to administer HR processes and champion HR operations/employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022An HR Business Partner (IT) job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.