Organisational Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1804340/001
Date posted 09 August 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 utilities Pasig National Capital Region Ortigas, Pasig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Organisational Development Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading oil and gas company in Ortigas, Pasig. This role is for an Organisational Development Manager with extensive experience in OD.
About the Organisational Development Manager Role:
The Organisational Development Manager ensures effective HR stakeholder management, serving as the employees' primary point of contact for all HR-related concerns. The role contributes to the development, communication, implementation, and review of talent management programmes for designated department accounts. These programmes focus on individual performance management, workforce planning, organisational design and review, and talent review and development.
- Oversee the development of strategies, programs, and processes for the effective utilisation of the organisation's human capital, which include workforce solutions, change management, culture management, leadership and management development programmes, knowledge in performance management, and career planning and management in support of organisational goals
- Lead in the development of organisational development strategies to support organisational goals
- Oversee the development/revision of new/existing workforce solutions procedures, policies, and forms
- Lead in the development of talent management programmes focusing on tracking and managing career development plans opportunities for employees (career planning and career pathing)
To succeed in this Organisational Development Manager role, you must have a bachelor’s degree or qualifications in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or any equivalent courses.
- Graduate of a four-year course from a reputable university
- At least 10 years of organisation development experience, preferably from similar industries
- Working knowledge of using an Applicant Tracking System
- Track record in implementing process improvements
- Amenable to working onsite
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global game of oil and gas industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the key skills and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Organisational Development Manager role is perfect for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Organisational Development Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading oil and gas company in Ortigas, Pasig. This role is for an Organisational Development Manager with extensive experience in OD.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading oil and gas company in Ortigas, Pasig. This role is for a Talent Acquisition Manager with extensive and progressive experience in talent management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened its doors for Payroll Manager job that would handle internal and external stakeholders.