Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1834660/001
Date posted 19 August 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-08-19 2022-10-18 insurance Taguig City National Capital Region Taguig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Instructional Designer job has opened up at an expanding insurance firm.
About the Instructional Designer Role:
This role is responsible for the analysis of training content, identifying outstanding questions/clarification as it relates back to the learning objectives outlined in the training proposal, and building out web-based modules.
- Developing a collection of assets and templates
- Ensuring project work such as code and graphics are checked in on a daily basis
- Participating frequently in brainstorming sessions with team and working groups
- Supporting and fostering skill development within the team
- Working as a team towards a common goal/objective
- Taking accountability for work
- Identifying areas for improvement within the design structure
- Actively taking part in problem-solving meetings and consulting sessions on training requirements
- Quickly familiarising themselves with new project content
- Formulating key questions regarding content/design and work with SMEs to resolve
- Developing highly detailed WBT storyboards and ILT design layouts
- Creating videos
- Using knowledge and skills of adult learning principles to create interactive and effective learning platforms based on complexity of project content
- Ensuring that all components of design align and support the programs learning objectives and programme strategy
- Developing effective knowledge testing throughout programmes using platforms such as quizzes, learning activities, decision based scenarios and case studies
- Developing the curriculum on time, on budget and inclusive of all content
- Applying strong knowledge and skills in design development using third party authoring tools
- Applying solid understanding of which authoring tools support specific delivery methods
- Applying the most appropriate instructional design approaches to produce highly relevant, engaging and interactive content for each course/programme in a ILT or WBT
- Troubleshooting technical issues and determine solutions
- Publishing content using a number of different file types
- Applying strong knowledge in publishing content and courses on the Breeze server and LMS
- Testing published links to ensure functionality and reporting
- Understanding the agile methodology and have experience in creating learning content using agile approaches such as rapid learning content, agile learning design and successive approximation model
To succeed in this Instructional Designer role, you must have good understanding to be able to determine the best medium for delivery based on the content and audience.
- At least a diploma/university degree/adult learning diploma or equivalent with at least two years of training design experience
- At least four years of experience in facilitation, curriculum/instructional design, writing and storyboarding experience, coding and publishing on LMS and learning technologies
- Preferably with knowledge in Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise - Mandatory, Adobe Captivate, Snag-it, Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) – Mandatory, Camtasia, Articulate storyline, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop or Illustrator, Premier Pro, iClone, Zoom meeting, SimWriter, VideoScribe/Powtoon or other quick-hit video technologies and Various LMS Systems
- Knowledge in different principles like adult learning principles, ADDIE/4MAT, Accelerated Learning, and project life cycles
- Readiness to wok in graveyard shifts
This company from the insurance industry is expanding and growing and has broad plans for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Instructional Designer role is for you. Great career progression opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, including performance incentive packages await the successful candidate in this exciting job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Instructional Designer job has opened up in an expanding insurance firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Learning and Development Associate Director job has became available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 August 2022A Head of Centre of Excellence job has become available at an insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.