Leadership Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1872000/001
Date posted 09 November 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-11-18 2023-01-08 telecommunications Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Leadership Development Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the leading and well-established telecommunications company in the country.
About the Leadership Development Manager Role:
The Leadership Development Manager position will orchestrate, develop, and implement learning and leadership development strategies and programmes and be in charge of executing and operationalising all actions and continuously assessing, evaluating, and tracking the implemented plans and success.
- Build and drive the company’s leadership development strategy across the organisation to support its transformation thrust and enable the organisation's capability-building initiatives
- Propose the leadership development roadmap to strengthen leaders’ competencies, leadership effectiveness, and readiness
- Accelerate the development of company leaders to include senior and high-potential leaders and embed foundational programmes across these groups based on the company's leadership success profile
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of best practices across leadership suites and portfolios to set the strategic direction in alignment with organisational needs and leadership competency gaps
- Work closely and have a good relationship with HR business partners and business stakeholders to understand capability needs and their talent and leadership implications, in doing so, will diagnose critical business opportunities and design learning solutions/leadership frameworks, and recommend development approaches
- Create accelerated leadership development programs, including rotational development enablement
- Organise and orchestrate an integrated development approach in support of leadership goals
- Build a continuous development culture and drive the overall success of leadership development
To succeed in this Leadership Development Manager role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in human resource, psychology, management, developmental studies, or any related course.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in learning or organisational development who are exposed to leadership trainings/programmes
- Must have at least five years of relevant work experience as a Leadership Development Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships within the organisation
- Highly analytical and can drive projects well
- Collaborative and can build a network through having good working relationships across teams
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in creating framework for career progression from planning to execution
- Preferably part of the succession planning of the company
Being part of this leading telco company is a no-brainer. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established organisation that leads in the telecommunication industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Leadership Development Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 November 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A HR Business Partner job has become available, to connect the people-focused side of HR with the business side of the company to help reach their goals and objectives. You will be heavily involved in decision-making processes and work closely with managers to support all HR activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 November 2022An OD Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.