Learning and Engagement Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1875880/001
Date posted 17 November 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-11-18 2023-01-16 human-resources-and-personnel Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Learning and Engagement Officer job has become available in corporate banking in Taguig. This role will ensure training effectiveness and suggest improvements, facilitate and launch programmes and initiatives on employee engagement.
About the Learning and Engagement Officer Role:
The Learning and Engagement Officer will conceptualise, implement and facilitate training programmes which aim to equip the employees with the necessary skills and competencies.
- Implement, coordinate, and facilitate selected training programmes
- Create and review of training materials (presentation slides, handouts, exams)
- Identify participants, resource speakers, reserve venues and other logistics
- Send invitation and reminders
- Prepare cash advance, payment and reimbursements
- Coordinate for flight and hotel accommodations of participants
- Facilitate programme and evaluate and prepare post-programme reports
- Monitor external requests and budget utilisation
- Implement, coordinate, and facilitate selected employee engagement programmes
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
- Work with business heads strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
- Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement
- Promote synergy and alignment between business units
- Conduct activities that will empower, engage, and energise the employees
If you have experience in leading and facilitating training and engagement programmes, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Graduate with four to five years of work experience
- Near course preferably a behavioural science/human resources/psychology course
- Macro understanding of the human resources functions
- General understanding of the business
- Strong customer orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in corporate banking. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this Learning and Engagement Officer role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available to lead the talent acquisition function, create hiring practices and streamlines processes, scale and ramp up the site for the function.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 October 2022A compelling Learning and Development Principal job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.