Senior Training Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1853300/001
Date posted 21 November 2022philippines human-resources/learning-development 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 health-and-safety Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
About the Senior Training Specialist Role:
The Senior Training Specialist is responsible for implementing and evaluation of new hire orientation and learning and development training programmes.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates OED training activities
- Plans, assesses, organises, coordinates, conducts, and evaluates all HCM training programs and activities. These include new hire training, compliance
- Manage trainings, refresher courses, speciality trainings, continuing educations, cross-trainings, learning and development, etc.
- Creates interactive and effective training presentations
- Creates documents for, maintains and organises Shearwater Health Training Library. Creates cross skills to organisation-wide HCM-OED initiatives such as new hire orientation, foundation skills training, learning and development, employee engagement activities, management summit, etc.
To succeed in this Senior Training Specialist Role, extensive experience in training and development and knowledge in LMS and authoring tools such as Rise 360, etc.
- Graduate of any bachelor's degree with extensive experience in training and/or organisational development
- At least two to five years’ experience in training and development or similar field of practice
- Experience in effective knowledge transfer using Kirkpatrick Learning Effectiveness; teaching credentials or certification is a plus
- Knowledge in learning management systems like Talent LMS and authoring tool (i.e. Rise 360)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written; with a firm foundation in English grammar and composition and with strong public speaking abilities
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company for healthcare facility company.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Senior Training Specialist role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor job has opened up at a healthcare facility.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 06 December 2022A compelling Senior Manager, Recruitment (Sales Distribution) job has newly become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Talent Management Officer job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of business partnership and talent management in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Learning and Development Business Lead - AVP job has opened up in a leading bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.