Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1860090/001
Date posted 09 January 2023philippines human-resources/learning-development 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A compelling Training Consultant job opportunity has recently become available at a globally recognised company and one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
About the Training Consultant Role:
The Training Consultant's responsibilities include delivering training solutions to the assigned business unit, defining learning solutions that support the functional requirements, and analysing solutions for continuous improvement in operational and administrative aspects of the training curriculum.
- Collaborate with management and/or performance consultants to understand desired business outcomes and translate them into organisational development objectives
- Determine appropriate learning methodologies with stakeholders
- Establish and deliver learning and organisational development programmes
- Plan, expand, and manage training curriculum for the financial reporting function within the global GFS curriculum
- Ensure that GFS functional learning and development interventions are aligned to the business unit
- Connect both participants and managers to outline programme requirements
- Organise the financial reporting curriculum within the geographic location
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other global training teams
- Sustain all training and progress reports surrounding the programme
- Arrange training for existing systems and new system roll-outs
- Confer with other teams in the business unit to provide ongoing support
- Regularly assess the programme working with GFS and stakeholders
To succeed in this Training Consultant role, previous training consulting experience is preferred.
- Previous financial services experience within financial reporting/audit/accounting is an asset
- Accounting qualifications – ACCA/CPA or similar is fascinating
- Capable of working with all levels of staff
- Admirable communication skills
- Self-starter and a team player
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be joining a renowned organisation that leads in the financial services industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Training Consultant role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened up a Payroll Manager job to handle internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.