People Development Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1901660/001
Date posted 09 February 2023philippines human-resources/learning-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A fascinating People Development Officer job has opened up at one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
About the People Development Officer Role:
The People Development Officer role will cover both Talent Management and Learning and Development. The majority of the responsibility would be performance management, succession planning, and career development among others in addition to implementing and monitoring training.
- Assist the People Development Head in ensuring that all training programmes fall within the approved budget utilisation and secures approval in case of budget breach
- Execute the company-wide training plan for each financial year, aligned with the company’s strategy, together with the organisational unit and individual’s training and development requirements
- Ensure the adequacy and timeliness of training paraphernalia (e.g. presentation slides, hand-outs, exams)
- Plan and execute the logistical requirements needed for the programme
- Facilitate/conduct the learning and development programmes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes, and recommend changes/improvements as a result
- Assist in the development of a career management system and make recommendations for any revision of promotion policies, as necessary
- Provide guidance and tools to line management for the periodic review and assessment of employee leadership potential, systematic planning and management of training and development activities of identified successors
- Ensure the implementation of the competency management, performance management system, career management, supervisor-managerial development programmes
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the company from time to time
- Perform the role of DICO and adhere to the regulatory requirements of the company
- Participate in the Labour-Management Council (LMC) meetings to attend to matters related to employee performance in the absence of the People Development Head
To succeed in this People Development Officer role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Developmental Studies, or any related course.
- At least five years of experience in Performance Management, Career Development, Learning and Development, Talent Management or Organisational Development and Process Improvement
- Knowledgeable in project management, process improvements, change management, and people management
- Preferably certified in Talent Management, Organisational Development, Succession Planning and Performance Management
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- In-depth understanding of organisational/reportorial set-up and parameters
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the financial services industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this People Development Officer role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9363
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 March 2023A fascinating People Development Officer job has opened up at one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 February 2023An engaging HRIS Specialist job has recently opened up at a well-known and independent global investment firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 25 January 2023A Payroll Manager job has become available at one of the world's leading financial services companies, to handle internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 09 February 2023A Recruitment Consultant job has become available at a company that puts people at the heart of everything they do.