Senior Business Development Consultant (HRD Consultancy)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1903400/001
Date posted 13 February 2023philippines human-resources/learning-development 2023-02-17 2023-04-14 education-and-training Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Business Development Consultant (HRD Consultancy) job has just become available at a global leadership consultancy firm based in the Philippines. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a sales and business development professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Business Development Consultant (HRD Consultancy) Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality service and sustainable business results for product to increase employee productivity and fully utilise office work space.
- Meet client business needs and develop and implement sales strategies that increase sales revenue of the full range of the company’s solutions
- Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted customers, devising and implementing specific account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organisations and compiling and implementing account management activities that build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty
- Develop long-term high-level relationships with senior executives in assigned accounts, interfacing and establishing credibility with senior level executives in Talent Management, Executive Selection and Assessment, Talent Auditing and Executive Development
- Develop and execute a portfolio strategy in order to maximise revenue for assignments and creating value for customers
- Cultivate credible relationships and networks with multiple HR functions and levels in and across the organisation.
- Interface with consultants when required in order to configure the best client-focused solutions
- Conduct presentations or product demonstrations, and preparing discussion papers or proposals
- Develop and execute negotiating strategies and securing contracts with clients
- Handle transition projects for delivery partners and participating as needed in critical client meetings to ensure smooth project launching and implementation
- Sustain and enhance client relationships and promote a high level of client satisfaction
To succeed in this Senior Business Development Consultant (HRD Consultancy) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Executive demeanour and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer savvy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to take initiative and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish work
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Business Development Consultant (HRD Consultancy) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch