Learning and Development Principal
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1861960/001
Date posted 11 March 2023philippines human-resources/learning-development 2023-03-14 2023-05-10 insurance National Capital Region National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A compelling Learning and Development Principal job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
About the Learning and Development Principal Role:
The Learning and Development Principal oversees the implementation of all L&D activities and initiatives of the company. You will implement learning strategies and programmes in alignment with the goals of the company. The L&D Principal also leads the creation of succession planning and design applicable courses and career plans.
- Develop and execute learning strategies and programmes for the company in alignment with its core mission, vision, and values
- Design learning courses, training, and workshops applicable for each department and help employees in gaining learning opportunities within the company
- Take charge of curriculum planning and creating strategies in implementing the L&D plans to support organisational goals
- Conduct training needs analysis across the different departments in the organisation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programmes by aligning it to the business objectives and outcomes
- Take charge of the development of new training programmes, policies, forms and establish guidelines for all activities under L&D team
- Design different learning courses and materials within the company
- Provide assistance in capability development and keep track of the L&D activities ensuring that all targets and goals are met
To succeed in this Learning and Development Principal role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, management, human resources of any related field.
- Must have at least 10 or more years of experience in learning and development
- Must have at least five years of experience as a Learning and Development Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and can drive projects well
- Collaborative and can build a network through having good working relationship across teams
Joining this established company is a no-brainer. The successful candidate will join a renowned organisation that leads in the insurance industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Learning and Development Principal role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9363
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 09 March 2023A compelling Executive Assistant job has become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 28 February 2023A compelling Senior Manager, Recruitment (Sales Distribution) job is open at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 February 2023Country's leading insurance company just opened up a new HR Business Partner role where you will have the chance to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive business performance and develop talent. As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the business, managing employee relations, and delivering high-quality HR solutions that support the organisation's goals.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Learning and Development Business Lead - AVP job has opened up at a leading bank.
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.