Head of Learning and Development
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref XXZ0CB-5350CCA3
Date posted 26 May 2023philippines human-resources/learning-development 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Learning and Development job has become available at a financial services company based in Makati.
About the Head of Learning and Development Role:
The Head of Learning and Development reports to the CHRO and leads the company-wide strategy and execution for accelerated leadership programmes for senior level roles and HiPo leaders as well as the functional leadership effectiveness development programmes. This role will be in charge of overall strategy and implementation of learning and development (leadership, talent management, leadership development, culture and engagement) from scratch.
- Identify and develop talents of employees based upon current and future business objectives, design and implement programmes that supply company with trained executives in accordance with the company's plans and strategies
- Coordinate programmes in management appraisal, counselling, promotion and placement
- Identify required skills within the company and develop programmes to ensure such skills remain within the company
- Create training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are
- Act as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Work closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programmes
- Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
To succeed in this Head of Learning and Development role, you must consult with management regarding the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of management training programmes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a related degree (e.g. Organisational Development, Industrial/Organisational Psychology)
- At least 15 years' experience of broad responsibility creating enterprise focused leadership development programmes
- Successful track record in leadership development and HiPo programme strategy formulation and management
- Deep experience in creating leadership development and transformative programmes preferably in an Insurance, fast-paced operating environments
- Experience leading a high-impact team leadership, in developing strategy, driving execution, and taking accountability for results
- Cross-functional talent experience in building an integrated leadership architecture and connecting to enterprise strategy and talent and performance management outcomes
- Budget and vendor management for key HR projects and initiatives
Tracing its roots for more than a century this group already has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific. The group’s financial position remained strong and robust given the unprecedented macroeconomic and capital markets environment caused by COVID-19.
If you have a great experience in leading, creating and successfully implementing leadership development programmes, this Head of Learning and Development role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9328
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 May 2023A global insurance leader is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced candidate for a Head of Total Rewards job to in their dynamic team. This is a key leadership role that drives the development and implementation of the total rewards strategy, ensuring compensation and benefits programmes attract, retain and motivate top talent.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Head of People & Organisation (Retail) job has become available at one of the world's leading equipment manufacturing companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 May 2023A Payroll Manager job has become available for a highly motivated and organised payroll professional. The Payroll Manager is responsible for managing our payroll process and providing support for end to end payroll operations - both internal and external. The ideal candidate will have experience in both finance and human resources, strong attention to detail, self-direction, and excellent communication skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Technical Recruiter job has opened up at a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Technical Recruiter job is open for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.