Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 26 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as an On-Boarding Specialist has become available at one of the most established insurance companies based in BGC. This is a role for a person who specialises in on-boarding and role assimilation for the organisation's incoming talents.
About the On-Boarding Specialist Role:
In this role, you will own and execute the process of on-boarding incoming talent for the organisation's business units. There will be heavy coordination with different HR teams, focusing on employee compliance, role assimilation, information handling, and file/records management.
- Collection and checking of new hire/new talent job requirements, making sure that they are compliant with the needs of the organisation before they start
- Database management of newly on-boarded candidates, making sure that there is a reliable and accessible database of employee files and records
- Heavy coordination with different HR teams, particularly in Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Recruitment
- Close coordination is need with these teams to ensure the full on-boarding experience of incoming talent to the organisation
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work, since you will be the initial point-of-contact for new talent in the organisation. You must also be confident with performing tasks that require administrative skills, and coordination skills.
- Passion for people and talent
- Talent-centric – wanting to deliver the exceptional on-boarding experience for new hires
- Very good administrative and coordination skills
- Knowledge in HRIS (HR Information Systems), for records management/file management
- Able to work in a mid-shift
- Minimum of three years' professional experience
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and proactive brand with unique opportunities in terms of career progression, and work-life balance.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.