Global Service Center Manager
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 26 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Global Service Center Manager job has just become available in one of the global service centres based in Makati. This role is to oversee the delivery of a large multi-functional team to deliver operational excellence and drive outstanding recruitment outcomes.
About the Global Service Center Manager Role:
In this business critical role, your objective is to achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment process. You will work closely with the onsite delivery teams and form strategic partnerships that supports the client’s overall business goals.
- Possessing expert level knowledge of client contracts, SLAs, KPIs, revenue targets and functions required to achieve, ensuring full compliance
- Partnering with the Account Management, Central Management, Centre of Excellence and GSC Leadership teams to ensure clear targets are established (activity, placements, NFI) in collaboration with Account Management team to ensure we meet client SLAs/KPIs
- Identifying operational/delivery risk escalating to the appropriate stakeholders and working collaboratively to resolve issues
- Managing escalations, driving thorough solutions and future mitigations plans
- Team Management: Ensuring a robust induction and on boarding experience, ensuring new colleagues are introduced to the culture and appropriate training is established to ensure quickest route to production
- Stakeholder Management: Creating stakeholder engagement plans with specific communication/relationship goals, cadences, intended outcomes and manage appropriately with Team Leads and developing strategic partnership with key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all relevant developments and clearly understand and support the value of the GSC network
- Supporting sales initiatives by participating in local networking events, operating as a brand ambassador and participating in sales presentations upon request
To succeed in the Global Service Center Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with different business units across the organisation. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast paced global environment.
- Professional experience of 8-10 years in a global organisation, ideally in an operations management / service delivery function
- Strong results driven mindset and good knowledge of how businesses work
- Must be a strategic leader with a strong ability to drive teams by providing a compelling and inspired vision
- Must be an effective communicator with a high level of self motivation
- Amenable to work in a flexible schedule
This company is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. With considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries, the company has helped many of the world’s leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire.
If you are driven, future oriented, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Service Center Manager job.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.