Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-21 design-and-creative 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Senior Recruiter role has recently opened for the top gaming company in Asia, based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. In this role, you must have a passion for service, a creative attitude, and a competitive mindset in terms of delivering and living the company brand.
About the Senior Recruiter Role:
In this role, your objective is to develop unique sourcing strategies, and give the best interview experience for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process. In addition, you will also be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that there will be value-added insights throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Partner closely with the games business to understand their recruitment needs; specifically having in-depth job briefings and building robust job specifications with relevant competencies and indicators
- Actively search for top-tier passive candidates to develop a deep network of talent
- Connect and engage with qualified candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for key positions through various channels
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment efforts for all vacancies within the business: sourcing, interview process, and offer management
- Explore and develop working relationships with recruitment agencies and manage the negotiation of service agreements, in compliance with company standards
- Manage all existing recruitment channels and job portals
To be successful in the Senior Recruiter role, you must have an attitude of excellence, and a passion in serving the different stakeholders in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- More than eight years of experience with extensive in end-to-end recruitment, relationship management, and stakeholder management
- Strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation
- Demonstrate exceptional communication competencies, both oral and written
- Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and service
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with various stakeholders
If you are an individual who is keen on exploring a recruitment experience in the gaming industry, an individual who wants to exercise your creativity, and experience a different kind of working environment, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.