Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-09 utilities 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist role has been made available at an oil and gas company in Manila.
About the Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist Role:
In this role, your objective is to develop unique sourcing strategies, and give the best interview experience for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process. In addition, you will also be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that there will be value-added insights throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Partner closely with the business to understand recruitment needs; specifically having in-depth job briefings and building robust job specifications with relevant competencies and indicators
- Actively search for top-tier passive candidates to develop a deep network of talent, managing all recruitment channels
- Connect and engage with qualified candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for key positions through various channels
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment efforts for all vacancies within the business: sourcing, interview process, and offer management
- Monitors and recommends improvements to the end-to-end recruitment process, which includes: job scoping, job advertising, lead generation & sourcing, screening and selection, employment offer review and negotiation, employment requirements completion, new hire on-boarding, and new hire documentation & reporting
To be successful in this Corporate Talent Acquisition role, you must have an attitude of excellence, and a passion in serving the different stakeholders in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years' experience with extensive in end-to-end recruitment, relationship management, and stakeholder management
- Strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result orientation
- Demonstrate exceptional communication competencies, both oral and written
- Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and service
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with various stakeholders
The company is much more than a oil and gas company and is anything but traditional. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and determined, then this Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist role is for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.