HRBP - Talent Management Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-04 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An innovative Financial Technology company recently opened an HR Business Partner role specialised in Talent Management. Based in the bustling city of Taguig, this role in the organisation is a key function for the organisation’s Human Resources team to provide an efficient and seamless delivery of talent attraction strategies.
About the HR Business Partner – Talent Management Manager Role:
While you are responsible for the entire talent and performance management implementation in the organisation, you have the exciting opportunity to implement HR Business Partner tasks to your assigned business unit.
- Provide end to end HR services to the business units assigned
- Creats and refine the workforce and channel sourcing plans as needed
- Partner with all HR Business Partners and Operational Managers to strategically identify the hiring needs of the business, while giving consultation on how the available in the candidate market can add value to their operational needs
- Create and manage the roadmap for Leadership Development across different levels
- Drive Performance Management - KPI/Goal Alignment across the organisation
- Drive Career Development - making sure each employee has an Individual Development Program, leaders are enabled to drive career dialogues and support their teams
- Lead the Talent Review discussion for succession planning
- Candidates that assume this role may also be a people manager, providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent skills in multitasking and stakeholder management.
- Managerial experience
- Proven experience in HR Business Partnership, HR Account Management
- Created policies and procedures for effective Recruitment and Talent Attraction Strategies
- Background in an FMCG, BPO or Shared Service company is highly preferred
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this HR Business Partner – Recruitment and Employer Branding Manager job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.