Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-17 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager role based in Ortigas has recently opened in one of the most aggressive eCommerce companies in the Philippines. Your task is to lead the Talent Acquisition discipline and ensure a steady pipeline of candidates for the company’s critical vacancies.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Your job is to lead the organization in finding, attracting, high-caliber candidates and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Ensuring that all the vacancies are fulfilled within the agreed SLAs and performing the recruitment support from job posting, sourcing, screening, conduct of interviews, coordination with stakeholders, job offers, pre-employment and on-boarding
- Deploying the global recruiting framework and tools across the organization
- Establishing partnership with the respective stakeholders to clarify and align their staffing requirements and provide recruitment counsel and guidance on the process, their expected participation in the overall recruitment process
- Take charge in job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, college recruiting programs etc.
- Collaborating with global recruiting team and the marketing team for all talent attraction initiatives
- Generating the recruitment analytics related to the recruitment dashboards based on the SLAs and facilitate recruitment meetings with the Hiring Managers about the status of their manpower requirements
- Developing relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in their recruitment strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to work in an individual contributor position
- Proven experience in end-to-end recruitment strategy
- Created policies and procedures for effective Recruitment and Talent Attraction Strategies
- Background in an FMCG, BPO or Shared Service company is highly preferred
This European-owned company is present in almost 50 countries worldwide and is the number one provider for its online service. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Talent Acquisition Manager job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.