Talent Acquisition Head
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the leading local banks is looking for a Talent Acquisition Head to oversee the team responsible for the bank’s talent acquisition activities and operations.
About the Talent Acquisition Head Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for direction-setting, leading and managing Talent Acquisition function and ensures that department goals and objectives are met in line with HR mandate and with the bank’s overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Plans, sets direction and strategies for Talent Acquisition, ensuring that these initiatives are within bank policies and procedures, and in line with the overall strategy of the HR Group, and the bank as a whole
- Handles recruitment process up to onboarding of senior officers AVP to VP who are not direct reports of the president in accordance with company guidelines, and in coordination with the Unit Head (Group/Division/Cluster) and the HR Head
- Reviews TA organization as well as processes, systems and procedures, and ensures that such organization, systems and processes are supportive towards the attainment of TA mandate, goals and objectives
- Formulate TA personnel’s KRAs and KPIs supportive of the attainment of TA mandate, goals and objectives, and ensures that KRAs and KPIs are met
- Conduct performance appraisal, feedback, coaching and mentoring of the team and manage delegation of workload among team members
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Head role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the business at large. You must be strategic and flexible with working within a fast paced corporate environment.
- At least 15 years’ experience in recruitment operations management, team management, and stakeholder management
- Must have related experience in a fast-paced volume hiring environment
- Must have proven success in strategizing and recruiting for mass hiring projects
- Ideally can start as soon as possible
The successful candidate will join an established organization with a strong drive to become the country’s leading banking institution.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent growth opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Acquisition Head role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.