Recruitment Manager (Taguig)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A new Recruitment Manager post has recently opened in BGC, Taguig with one of the most progressive outsourcing companies in the Philippines. You will be pioneering the professionalism of the recruitment function in the organisation.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
You must be able to lead the organisation in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to manage your own team and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Updating the current and designing the new recruiting procedures from job application to on-boarding processes
- Supervising the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Tracking the recruiting metrics per role
- Implementing new sourcing methods
- Reviewing recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Researching and choosing job advertising options
- Advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommending ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Staying up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Building the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in their recruitment strategies.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager specialised in voice and non-voice operations and technical role
- Hands-on experience with any Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Skilled in interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
This American-owned company aims to provide high quality of services that centralises on the talent of its employees. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Recruitment Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.