Recruitment Account Manager
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 10 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international Recruitment Process Outsourcing company is currently looking for a Recruitment Account Manager to handle a new global client in the Financial Services sector. This role is tasked to lead a team into helping the client build their presence in the Philippines.
About the Recruitment Account Manager Role:
As the Recruitment Account Manager, you will be responsible for the success and effectiveness of the Recruitment team of this new site in Alabang, ensuring that they are able to conduct all permanent recruitment for the contact centre space for the Alabang based Financial Services client.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcome
- To manage team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Manage the day to day activities for the recruitment of senior permanent staff
- Advising on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all permanent roles
- Advising on market trends and skills
- Vendor Management: identifying potential new suppliers and facilitating agency briefings with hiring managers
- Team management: performance management, individual staff management and ensuring 100% data integrity by team
To be successful in this role, you must have an extensive experience in managing the day to day and overall operational activities of recruitment teams.
- Strong background in either RPO or in-house Recruitment Management
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience and exemplary communication skills
- Solid network in BPO/contact centre
- Willing to work in Alabang
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus
If you are customer driven and enjoy the challenges of building a team, then this Recruitment Account Manager job is for you.
Apply today to take a chance on this exciting role.