Recruitment Consultant – Sales & Marketing
Salary Monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Consultant Alexandra Chia
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-14 human-resources-and-personnel 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
As part of our expansion plans, we are now looking to grow our Sales & Marketing recruiting division. We are interested to speak with professionals with Sales and Business Development experience. If you have a sales-driven mindset and wants to be a specialist recruiter in sales and marketing positions, please reach out.
Robert Walters Manila is looking for like-minded individuals to join our dynamic team, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry-focused experience.
As a consultant, you will build relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive team, in a highly collaborative environment.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is sales-driven and offers a richly rewarding professional environment. As a successful candidate, we will provide you unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organizations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess four to five years' successful work experience with a solid background in sales and business development in the B2B industries
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
If this is something you’d be keen on exploring, do apply!