Recruitment and Sourcing Director
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-27call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
A Recruitment and Sourcing Director job has recently opened in a BPO Company based in BGC, Taguig. You will be responsible for all talent acquisition strategies of the company.
About the Recruitment and Sourcing Director Role:
You will develop and implement initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies. These involve proactively identify marketing and recruitment initiatives that will substantially enhance bottom line results and improve employee related gross margins.
- Inspire, grow and nurture a team of engaged recruiting professionals and recruiting leaders who deliver on the Global Business hiring needs
- Work with key business leadership to understand future plans, recruiting implications of these and develop a global strategy to deliver on these plans in a differentiated way
- Lead with data, analytics and insights to drive operational improvements and ultimately operational excellence to support our rapid growth
- Influence future analytics and recruiting tools road maps and priorities for business teams globally and cross-functionally
- Lead the team to deliver against hiring plan putting in place operational systems capable of scaling to a substantially larger capacity
- Partner with regional recruiting leads and our HR partners to deliver what our team members need in each region
- Design cutting-edge sourcing strategy development and bring it to life with our team and hiring managers
- Build effective working relationships with functional leaders within and outside of Business and be recognised as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
- Provide a consultative approach with cross-functional partners and Business on leadership hiring strategy with market intelligence and talent mapping.
To be successful in this role, one must quickly adapt by planning and shifting directions in order to meet changing client requirements.
- Minimum of seven years' recruitment leadership experience, from strategy through to operational execution and experience with managing recruiting managers
- Proven track record motivating, and managing medium- to large-sized co-located and virtual recruitment teams
- Experience creating and developing recruiting strategies supported by operational depth
- Strong relationships with internal partners including VP and above
This multinational company believes that thought leadership needs to be pervasive throughout the entire organisation. They are not afraid to be the pioneers of new ways of thinking, new ways of doing, and new ways of delivering experiences.
This challenging position is suited for a high-energy individual who can motivate their team to consistently meet aggressive goals.
If you are motivated by this working environment, apply now to this exciting opportunity.