Senior Recruitment Sourcing Director
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Sapinoso
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-23 call-centre-and-customer-service Makati City National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 4550000 4550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Senior Recruitment Sourcing Director job has recently been made available with one of the top outsourcing companies in the Philippines. Your scope will be nationwide, reporting to the Head of HR.
About the Senior Recruitment Sourcing Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible and accountable for the sourcing strategies for Manila and oversees the Academy program/projects. Also, you will be implementing key policies, rules and regulations of the company.
- Initiate and collaborate with Branding to conduct market research studies when needed to analyse the applicant pool, preferences, behaviour and the company’s own strengths and opportunities as a brand in the eyes of the applicant/target market
- Ensure various communication channels are developed and tapped in as and when needed for internal/external sourcing activities
- Understand the profile of a successful tenured candidate in accounts and identifies and implements strategies and avenues in sourcing applicants to ensure a steady pool to meet the rapid recruitment ramp up and back-fill requirements
- Liaise and initiate tie-ups with the different schools and professional organisations as part of the long term strategies for sourcing potential pools of applicants
- Review the applicant and recruitment data on a continuous basis to understand the nature and source of challenge that exists today or might be encountered in the near future
- Review success of current sourcing channels and be the decision maker to add or let go of opportunities depending on the business requirements and KPIs
- Collaborate with the recruitment and operations teams in order to ensure that the applicant experience is aligned with the standards and ensure that the process is efficient, convenient and effective as well as representative of the company brand
To succeed in this Senior Recruitment Sourcing Director job, you should have eight to ten years' managerial experience with expertise in handling volume recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in schedule
- Experience in BPO volume hiring/sourcing and technical or specialised sourcing
- Strong people skills and leadership abilities
This company is a global leader in the BPO arena which believes in work life balance and promotes it through various initiatives and provide various employee perks and flexible benefits.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Learning & Development Officer job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.