Recruitment Manager - Global Recruitment (Makati)
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 engineering Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Manager – Global Recruitment job has recently opened at a multinational shared services company based in Makati City. You will lead the recruitment operations for the Shared Services entities based in Philippines and Malaysia, as well as the manufacturing business units based globally.
About this Recruitment Manager – Global Recruitment role:
You will be an individual contributor, supported by an Assistant Sourcing Manager, to lead the organisation in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of international management and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Update the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Take charge of all sourcing efforts, especially for niche roles
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Track the recruiting metrics per role
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best options for company needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Hire C-level positions, whether local or expatriate candidates
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Exposure to working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiarity with the Finance Shared Services talent pool, as well as marketing, engineering, and sales talent pool in and outside of the Philippines
- Graduate of any university
- Proven work experience as in Recruitment Manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Skilled in interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
The Shared Services entity is supporting a manufacturing company and is a leader of its industry. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Recruitment Manager – Global Recruitment job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.