Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 financial-services National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 845000 910000 910000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the fastest-growing financial services companies based in BGC, Taguig. This opportunity is for a Lead Recruiter role, fit for someone who has extensive experience in corporate talent acquisition at all levels, experience in ramp-up hiring periods, and in developing effective sourcing and pipeline development strategies.
About the Recruitment Lead Role:
In this role, your objective is to develop unique sourcing strategies, and give the best interview experience for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process. In addition, you will also be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that there will be value-added insights throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Partner closely with the different business units to understand their recruitment needs; specifically having in-depth job briefings and building robust job specifications with relevant competencies and indicators
- Actively develop sourcing strategies to help in building talent pipelines for the specific hiring needs of the business
- Connect and engage with qualified candidates through various recruitment channels to ensure the best candidate experience
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment efforts for all vacancies within the business: sourcing, interview process, and offer management coordination
- Explore and develop working relationships with recruitment agencies and manage the negotiation of service agreements, in compliance with company standards
- Manage all existing recruitment portals, ensuring that all talent mapping initiatives are aided accordingly.
To be successful in the Lead Recruiter role, you must have an attitude of excellence, and a passion in serving the different stakeholders in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of six years of experience with extensive end-to-end recruitment, relationship management, and stakeholder management
- Strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and is people-oriented.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication competencies, both oral and written
- Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and customer service
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with various stakeholders.
If you are someone who is keen on exploring a rewarding recruitment career coupled with a determined development plan in other facets of HR as well, then this is for you.
The successful applicant will be able to experience an exciting career opportunity in recruitment. If you're interested in this position, apply now.