Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-14 2019-09-12 retail Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known company in the retail and food and beverage industries in Quezon City is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager. In this job, you are responsible for attracting talents suitable for the organisation, understand the company’s needs, engage in marketing, build relationships, screen candidates, and fill the requisitions in a timely manner.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this role, you will establish recruiting requirements by reviewing job vacancies and aligning with the hiring manager. At the same time, increase effectiveness of sourcing channels including employee referral programmes.
• Build and maintain a robust applicant source pool through different methods such as researching, partnering with colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, job fairs and social media
• Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
• Attract applicants by working closely with marketing and engagement in coming up with external branding initiatives and collaterals
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
• Create and conduct competency interview questionnaires
• Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules
• Evaluate applicant by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
• Improve organisation attractiveness by recommending and updating recruitment policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasising benefits and perks
• Conducts job induction programmes
To succeed in this role, you must create a broad network, come-up with an effective hiring campaigns, be collaborative and have an excellent stakeholder management skill.
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Organisational Communication or a related field
• Five years of experience in recruitment in a supervisory capacity
• Skill in target and selection
• Passionate about recruitment, people and culture
If you are results-driven, people-oriented and into relationship management, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.