Head of Talent Acquisition
Salary Market aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 3000000 3750000 3750000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as a Head of Talent Acquisition has opened at a financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role for an individual who has extensive experience in creating the most effective recruitment interventions and strategies.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
The main task of the Head of Talent Acquisition is to oversee all recruitment efforts of the organisation, from the development of sourcing strategies to strategic implementation of effective SLAs with the different business units, ensuring that KRAs are met to deliver the business needs.
• Review the current recruitment process of the organisation and develop necessary changes if needed to make sure that business needs/requirements are delivered and met efficiently
• Collaborate with the different business leaders and develop a strong relationship by understanding requirements at the grassroots level, ensuring that the recruitment needs of the business are supported with quality service
• Strategically involve business leaders to formulate creative sourcing strategies to attract the best talent in all levels of the organisation
• Familiarise with the organisational structure to give high-level recommendations on succession planning, talent retention and attraction, and to identify high-potential employees
• Ensure that KRAs are developed to ensure candidate pipeline depth, candidate quality, candidate delivery, and brand recognition
• Minimum of 18 years in talent acquisition
• Experience in the banking, insurance, and consumer goods industries is a plus
• Ability to develop creative sourcing and recruitment strategies
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to represent a well-known company and bring in the best talent in the financial industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this business-critical role.