Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 call-centre-and-customer-service Taguig City National Capital Region Bonifacio Global City, Taguig PH PHP 1950000 2340000 2340000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Associate Recruitment Director post has recently opened for a multinational BPO and technology company based in BGC, Taguig City. You will be leading the sourcing and recruitment operations for the entire company.
About the Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) Role:
You will be leading a team of recruitment and sourcing professionals in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of international management and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Updating the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Taking charge of all sourcing efforts, especially for niche roles
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Tracking the recruiting metrics per role
- Reviewing recruitment software and suggesting the best options for company needs
- Advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommending ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinating with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Building the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Responsible for hiring C-level positions, whether local or expatriate candidates
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Open to working on a mid-shift and multiple sites, both based in BGC Taguig
- Currently managing both sourcing and recruitment strategies for an organisation as a Talent Acquisition Head or Senior Recruitment Manager
- Able to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Exposure to working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiar with the tech services talent pool, as well as marketing, engineering, and sales talent pool in and outside of the Philippines
- Graduate of any university
- Proven work experience as a Senior Recruitment Manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Skilled in interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiar with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
This multinational organisation is an up and coming BPO and technology organisation. The company is aggressive in its approach and is keen to grow significantly in the immediate future.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.