Senior Manager APAC Recruitment (Financial Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 human-resources-and-personnel Makati City National Capital Region Makati City PH PHP 2600000 3250000 3250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager APAC Recruitment (Financial Services) job has recently become available at a multinational shared services company based in Makati City. You will lead the recruitment operations for the shared services entities based in the Philippines and other parts of Asia Pacific including India and Australia.
About the Senior Manager APAC Recruitment (Financial Services) Role:
You will have a team of in-country recruiters to lead the recruitment operations of the organisation in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of international management and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Update the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Take charge and align all sourcing efforts for the entire region
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Track the recruiting metrics per role
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best options for the company's needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Recruitment of top management
To be successful in the role, one must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Experience in the financial services industry is non-negotiable
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Experience working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiarity with the financial services talent pool, as well as marketing, engineering, and sales talent pool in and outside of the Philippines
- Graduate degree from any university
- Proven work experience as a recruitment manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Skilled in interviews, candidate screenings and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
The shared services entity is supporting a financial services company and is a leader of its industry. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, as well as an opportunity to work with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, this Senior Manager APAC Recruitment (Financial Services) job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.