Senior Recruitment Partner (Finance Shared Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 human-resources-and-personnel Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1300000 1300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Recruitment Partner job has recently opened for a multinational shared services company based in Makati City. You will lead the recruitment operations for the shared services entities based in the Philippines.
About the Senior Recruitment Partner (Finance Shared Services) Role:
You will have a team of in-country recruiters to lead the recruitment operations of the organisation in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of international management and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Update the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Take charge and align all sourcing efforts for the entire region
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Track the recruiting metrics per role
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best options for company needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Recruit top management
To succeed in this Senior Recruitment Partner (Finance Shared Services) role, you must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Exposure to working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiarity with the financial services talent pool, as well as marketing, engineering, and sales talent pool in and outside of the Philippines
- Graduate of any university
- Proven work experience as a recruitment manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Interview, candidate screening and evaluation skills
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
The shared services entity is supporting a financial services company and is a leader of its industry. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Senior Recruitment Partner (Finance Shared Services) job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.