Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 call-centre-and-customer-service Taguig City National Capital Region Bonifacio Global City, Taguig PH PHP 1950000 2340000 2340000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) job has recently opened up at a multinational BPO and technology company based in BGC, Taguig City. You will be leading the sourcing and recruitment operations for the entire company.
About the Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) Role:
In this role, you will be leading a team of recruitment and sourcing professionals in finding and attracting high calibre candidates. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of international management and deliver end-to-end recruiting services successfully.
- Update the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Take charge of all sourcing efforts, especially for niche roles
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Track the recruiting metrics per role
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best options for company needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Hire C-level positions
To succeed in this Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) role, you must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Open to working on a mid-shift and multiple sites, both based in BGC Taguig
- Currently managing both sourcing and recruitment strategies for an organisation as a talent acquisition head or senior recruitment manager
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Exposure to working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiarity with the tech services talent pool, as well as marketing, engineering, and sales talent pool in and outside of the Philippines
- Graduate of any university
- Proven work experience as a senior recruitment manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Skilled in interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
This multinational organisation is an up and coming BPO and technology organisation. The company is aggressive in its approach and is keen to grow significantly in the immediate future.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Associate Recruitment Director (BPO and Tech) job is perfect for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.