Recruitment Lead (Makati)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 call-centre-and-customer-service Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 650000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Lead (Makati) job has recently become available at a competitive shared Services company based in Makati, Philippines. In this individual contributor role, you will lead the entire end-to-end recruitment operations of the organisation in finding and attracting high-calibre candidates.
About the Recruitment Lead (Makati) Role:
This is an excellent opportunity that gives you the chance to rebuild the entire recruitment process, including beefing up the candidate network through market research.
- Update the current recruiting procedures from job application to onboarding processes
- Track the recruiting metrics per role
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best options for company needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve the company's employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, universities, and other partners
- Recruit for entry-level up to top management roles
To succeed in this Recruitment Lead (Makati) role, you must be agile, adaptable, and creative in your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work in an agile and multinational environment
- Exposure to working with a management team of different nationalities
- Familiarity with the shared Services talent pool
- Graduate of any university
- Proven work experience as a recruitment manager for niche and technical roles
- Hands-on experience with any applicant tracking systems and HR databases
- Interview, candidate screening and evaluation skills
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
The shared services entity is supporting a logistics company and is leader of its industry. The company promises an active, fun, and vibrant environment, while working with a dynamic demographic of colleagues.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Recruitment Lead (Makati) job is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.