Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1823490/001
Date posted 05 July 2022philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 it Ortigas City, Pasig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist job opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Ortigas. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to onboariding and hiring.
About the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Role:
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to closing requirements. This role would be in charge of talent attraction, and building strong candidate pipelines for the company's requirements.
- Supervise Talent Acquisition Specialists' day-to-day activities ensuring recruitment efforts and targets are in-line with overall objectives
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing candidates through multiple job portals, schedule and coordinate technical interview and selection procedures and facilitate job fairs and events
- Attract and manage a strong candidate pool while also conducting market studies to formulate talent acquisition strategies
- Standardise and formulate appropriate job description, job advertisement, recruitment forms, etc.
- Review and plan annual resource and hiring requirements while also coordinating with various recruitment partners in the fulfilment of the manpower requirement
- Build strong relationship among various levels of the organisation and provide support in other facets of Human Resources as deem necessary for the organisation
To succeed in this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role, you must have overall experience as a recruiter, and proven track record of career progression in the field.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, or Psychology
At least five years of progressive HR experience in recruitment and talent management
Extensive knowledge in talent attraction and management, and other facets of HR
Experience coaching and managing a team
Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the technology industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role is for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Analyst job has become available at a financial service company in Taguig. This role involves assisting in the administration of various human resource programmes, services, and processes supporting a region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Advisor job has opened up at a company from the O&G/shared services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 August 2022An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Instructional Designer job has opened up in an expanding insurance firm.