Senior HR Advisor
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1809020/001
Date posted 06 July 2022philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-07-14 2022-09-04 utilities Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior HR Advisor job has opened up at a company from the O&G/shared services industry.
About the Senior HR Advisor Role:
This role will support in managing, leading and facilitating the Philippine HR Operations and Service Delivery in line with the company's global standards.
- Lead, and promote culture of team work, innovation and excellence in customer service
- Develop and implement clear performance objectives for all team members providing coaching and regular feedback on their performance against objectives
- Monitor and reviews progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts towards achieving agreed performance metrics and provides technical guidance on complex issues
- Identify and manage opportunities for development across the team and implement development plans to grow people competency and capability
- Conduct periodic appraisal and required follow up in accordance to the work delivery and output, following the policies of the company
- Manage the team's utilisation, and task distribution and accomplishments
- Ensure operational schedule adherence by monitoring and managing appropriate workforce planning and schedules
- Lead the development and improvements of the procedures, and policies related to employment life cycle and processes
- Act as the subject matter expert for the employment life cycle processes and clarify the process related queries
- Responsible for the overall facilitation and administration of employee life cycle process and implementation
- Advisory on applicable trend/best practices in end-to-end employment life cycle in accordance to legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction such as but not limited to total rewards, talent acquisition and development
- Advise in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labour relations management and the Philippine Legal Legislation
- Assist in the development, analysis and evaluation of learning and development programmes including, but not limited to, competence, structure and training
- Manages full spectrum of compensation and benefits reward strategies, and payroll administration
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, approaches in ensuring talent availability and applicable statistical reporting
- Facilitate end to end talent and development process and administration
- Develop strong working relationships with other HR service partners and managers, Line Managers, employees and vendors to ensure a coherent and joined up approach to the delivery of HR services to the business
- Work on, maintain, and take ownership for HR special projects
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
To succeed in this Senior HR Advisor role, you must have at least five years of experience in HR processes and leading a team and experience from a shared services industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or any related bachelor's degree course
- At least five years' experience leading a team in a shared services industry
- In-depth knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage
- In-depth experience on talent acquisition, learning development and retention process and approaches
- Proficiency in Total Rewards Strategies and Administration
- Knowledge and experience in employment law legislations and its related implementation
- Experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems and tools within the various stages of the employee life cycle
- Knowledge and understanding on performance metrics, goals and service level development, implementation and assessment
This company from the O&G/shared services industry and is expanding and growing and has broad plans for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior HR Advisor role is for you. Great career progression opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, including performance incentive packages await the successful candidate in this exciting job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Analyst job has become available at a financial service company in Taguig. This role involves assisting in the administration of various human resource programmes, services, and processes supporting a region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist job opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Ortigas. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to onboariding and hiring.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting HR Business Partner job opportunity has become available at a leading oil and gas company in Ortigas. The HR Business Partner role will coordinate with HR and business roles to provide professional HR counsel regarding talent management, organisational development and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 August 2022An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.