Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danielle Bill Salanio
Job Ref 1832910/001
Date posted 15 August 2022philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 manufacturing-and-production Taguig National Capital Region Taguig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Specialist job has become available at a fast-growing, service-driven company.
About the Recruitment Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic team and getting the chance to work with business leaders and hiring managers internally and externally, developing key hiring strategies to fulfil business needs.
- Partner closely with the business to understand hiring needs; specifically having in-depth job briefings and coming up with robust job specifications highlighting relevant competencies and indicators that are needed for various roles needed by the stakeholders
- Actively search for fit candidates to develop a deep network through the management of different recruitment channels (i.e. recruitment sites, conferences, and referral programmes), and to connect and engage with qualified candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for key positions, ensuring that their skills and competencies are a good match depending on the need
- Continuously monitor and recommend improvements to the end-to-end recruitment process, which includes job scoping, job advertising, lead generation and sourcing, screening and selection, employment offer review and negotiation, employment requirements completion, new hire onboarding, and new hire documentation and reporting
- Work closely with the top management regarding business growth plans and other high-level operational strategies
To succeed in this Recruitment Specialist role, you must have in-depth knowledge and experience as a recruiter – having acquired knowledge of the local talent pool, its capabilities, and available skill sets. You must also be able to work closely with the hiring managers from different businesses and clients and be able to manage, assist, and satisfy the different hiring needs.
- Five or more years of hands-on corporate end-to-end recruitment experience
- Industry background in executive search, agency, and in-house recruitment is preferred
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and manage multiple job requisitions
- Amenable to work on a morning shift
The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to join a fast-growing, service-driven company, which is in the midst of a promising growth journey, a company that showcases a culture of meritocracy and a progressive mindset.
If you are keen to explore an opportunity in this industry and be a key piece in attracting superb talent, this opportunity to be a Recruitment Specialist is right for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 07 September 2022An HR Supervisor job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 06 September 2022An HR Supervisor job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened its doors for Payroll Manager job that would handle internal and external stakeholders.