Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1823490/001
Date posted 06 September 2022philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-09-16 2022-11-05 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist job opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Ortigas. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to onboarding and hiring.
About the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Role:
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to closing requirements. This role is in charge of talent attraction, and building strong candidate pipelines for the company's requirements.
- Supervise Talent Acquisition Specialists in day-to-day activities ensuring recruitment efforts and targets are in-line with overall objectives
- Lead end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing candidates through multiple job portals, schedule and coordinate technical interview and selection procedures and facilitate job fairs and events
- Attract and manage a strong candidate pool while also conducting market studies to formulate talent acquisition strategies
- Standardise and formulate appropriate job description, job advertisement, recruitment forms, etc.
- Review and plan annual resource and hiring requirements while also coordinating with various recruitment partners in the fulfilment of the manpower requirement
- Build strong relationships among various levels of the organisation and provide support in other facets of Human Resources as deem necessary for the organisation
To succeed in this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role, you must have overall experience as a recruiter, and proven track record of career progression in the field.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, or Psychology
- At least five years of progressive HR experience in recruitment and talent management
- Extensive knowledge in talent attraction and management, and other facets of HR
- Experience coaching and managing a team
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the technology industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Learning and Development Associate Director job has became available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 01 September 2022A Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.