Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1871600/001
Date posted 08 November 2022philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 human-resources-and-personnel Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available to lead the talent acquisition function, create hiring practices and streamlines processes, scale and ramp up the site for the function.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
This is an opportunity for a TA leader who is passionate about developing, redesigning and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract and hire highly qualified and talented candidates.
- Bring in-depth recruiting experience and expertise, strong leadership and team management skills, creative sourcing strategies at all levels, expert knowledge of effective interviewing and assessment, cutting-edge market knowledge and trends in TA, creative and innovative thinking, metrics based recruiting management and demonstrated ability to partner with global leaders to help achieve their hiring goals
- Improve the organisational capabilities through effective leadership of the talent acquisition plans, process and execution
- Manage an international recruiting team that can meet the dynamic demands of a growing technology company
- Partner with senior business and HR leaders
- Actively recruit for key roles as needed
- Lead the annual TA plans and execution
- Craft and execute creative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Design and lead best-in-class candidate experience
- Develop strategies to build the company's employment brand including our regional social media presence to ensure a dynamic story is being effectively told to prospective candidates
- Lead continuous improvement in processes, tools and channels to implement best practices
- Manage consistent data-driven hiring metrics to push for success and drive accountability
If you have experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing global talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Minimum of 15 years of recruiting/HR experience in fast-paced tech companies
- Five or more years of talent acquisition management experience (leading a team of recruiters)
- Global remit and high intercultural awareness
- Strong programme management and execution skills
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Positive can-do attitude with a high level of energy and work ethics
- Data-driven, efficiency-oriented, process-oriented and seeking to improve
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the software development industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this Talent Acquisition Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Talent Management Officer job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of business partnership and talent management in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Learning and Engagement Officer job has become available in corporate banking in Taguig. This role will ensure training effectiveness and suggest improvements, facilitate and launch programmes and initiatives on employee engagement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 November 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.