Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1891730/001
Date posted 11 January 2023philippines human-resources/talent-acquisition 2023-01-27 2023-03-12 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
About the Technical Recruiter Role:
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for talent attraction and growing the local team in the Philippines, from CV screening of applications and supporting hiring managers on vacancies.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to understand the needs and roles to be filled and reviews job descriptions for vacancies
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Creates recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs
- Creates contracts for newly hired employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To succeed in this Technical Recruiter role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in human resource, psychology, developmental studies or any related course.
- One to two years of recruiting experience is required, prior experience in technical roles is highly preferred
- Experience recruiting SQL, MMSQL, and the like professionals is needed for this role
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Exposure to and/or knowledge in other HR facets is required
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive and growing company that leads in the technology industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Technical Recruiter role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Sr. HR Business Partner job has just become available at an FMCG company. This role will lead insights and recommendations on talent, leadership, and organisational capability to deliver business results.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting HR Business Partner (Manager) job has become available at a global energy company with PH office located at Makati.