Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christine Baloria
Job Ref 1899700/001
Date posted 10 February 2023philippines industrial/business-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-11 building-and-construction Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting and challenging Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment) job has opened up at an international company.
About the Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment) Role:
In this Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment) role, you will be responsible in expanding client reach in water and wastewater treatment industry for this international company.
- Identify new leads and business opportunities by leveraging own experience and network
- Approach new clients such as private utility companies, industrial sectors, consultants, real estate developers and civil contractors to generate sales leads
- Assist the Senior BD Manager in any administrative works required for the existing and new projects, client meetings, site visits, documentation of the internal/external discussions
- Assist in coordination between customer/partner and internal engineering team
To succeed in this Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment) role, you will need to have an experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment industry and strong network and connection in industrial sector, private utility companies, consultants, real estate developers and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in chemical engineering
- At least three years of work experience in specific markets – water and wastewater treatment industry
- Strong connection with different businesses and decision makers from industrial sector, private utility companies, consultants, real estate developers and contractors
- Solid experience and understanding of water and wastewater treatment market
- Proven track record in consistently achieving targets
- Executive presence
- Able to work with less to no supervision
- Able tot work on-field
This international company is keen to expand their business and increase their market share in the Philippines.
If you are highly driven, passionate, results oriented who is keen to strengthen or apply your expertise on this field, this Business Development Associate (Water and Wastewater Treatment) job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9365
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 21 January 2023An exciting opportunity as a Business Expert role has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque, where you will be required to assist with day-to-day operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 07 February 2023A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Business Development Associate (Hydraulics). In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 31 January 2023About the Business Expert Role: In this role you will be working with an innovative and empowered team. Given your technical experience, the team will be needing assistance in key focus areas: transportation, distribution centre controlling, cost management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Food Ingredients) job has opened up in a growing food ingredients company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Procurement Manager job opportunity has become available at a one of the leading insurance companies in the Philippines.