Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1902200/001
Date posted 09 February 2023philippines industrial/general-management 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 telecommunications Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Workplace Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected companies based in Philippines. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a sales and business development professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Workplace Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality service and sustainable business results for product to increase employee productivity and fully utilise office work space.
- Develop/implement effective space planning principles to serve as criteria for space allocation
- Simplify moves and transfers
- Develop a Stacking Plan if major movements are required
- Manage overall coordination between internal customers and service providers to ensure all activities and events logistics are understood and implemented compliant with customer expectations and workplace/building guidelines
- Serve as customer touch point for building partners, merchants and tenants so needs and requirements are supported when operating in TGT and WCC
- Excellent communication and people skills. Be able to clearly connect and effectively influence all parties involved
- Come up with pre and post events/activities so all phases are covered. Ability to draft notices as needed
- Lead/manage support to work place programmes/employee engagement activities
To succeed in this Workplace Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- College degree
- 7 - 10 years in a related field
- Solid experience in handling facilities and/or office management
- Extensive knowledge in workplace strategy, planning and events planning
- Knowledgeable in space, customers, partners and stakeholder management
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Workplace Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Salary: PHP80000 - PHP120000 per annumLocation: PangasinanDate posted: 06 February 2023An exciting opportunity as a Production and Processing Manager has become available in a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a Managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall production and processing of seeds. In this role you will be working with diverse group of individuals. Given your management experience, the team will be needing assistance in key focus areas: Design, plan execution, budgeting process, formulation of field production and supply strategy, trainings for both internal and external stakeholders and facilitate quality seed production.