Production and Processing Manager
Salary PHP80000 - PHP120000 per annum
Consultant James Reantaso
Job Ref 1899900/001
Date posted 06 February 2023philippines industrial/operations 2023-02-06 2023-04-07 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Pangasinan Ilocos Region PH PHP 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting opportunity as a Production and Processing Manager has become available in a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a Managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall production and processing of seeds. In this role you will be working with diverse group of individuals. Given your management experience, the team will be needing assistance in key focus areas: Design, plan execution, budgeting process, formulation of field production and supply strategy, trainings for both internal and external stakeholders and facilitate quality seed production.
• Responsible to Produce Quality Seed & Delivery of Target Volumes on time to Market.
• Responsible to Maintain COGM & COGS within Budget
• Responsible for Best Agronomic Practices Implementation to enhance Productivity & Quality
• Responsible for on time Implementation of Company Systems and Agreements
• Ensure strict following of SHE & Compliance at all Production & Processing sites.
• Identification & Establishment of Grower base as per business requirements
• Plan & Execution of Production Plan as per Supply Timelines and Drier / Packing Capabilities
• Co-ordinate with Business management for strategic planning & implementation.
• Real time data updating and Monitoring of Physical & System (SAP) Activities
• Responsible for Plan, Procure and Readiness of Non-Seed Materials
• Responsible for Reconciliation of Basic Seed and Non-Seed Materials
• Conduct Regular Meetings /Trainings with Tollers / Growers for sharing of Best Practices.
• Plan the activity to ensure maximum output with available resource utilization to minimise costs.
• Maintain good relations with Tollers, Production Co-ordinators, Growers, and Officials
To be successful in this Production and Processing Manager Role you must have the ability to produce work product that is thorough and accurate. Responds to changing needs of the business; personally, identifies and champions new ideas for improvement and growth.
• Graduate / Postgraduate in Agriculture.
• Agronomy / Pest Management Knowledge
• Fundamentals of Seed Drying & Processing.
• Basic computing skills and knowledge of SAP.
• With at least 5- 7 years of experience
The successful candidate will be joining a global provider of sustainable agriculture products & solutions. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, then this Production and Processing Manager role is for you!
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8816 4972
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: ManilaDate posted: 09 February 2023An exciting Workplace Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected companies based in Philippines. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a sales and business development professional who is a leader in their field.