Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Amieluz Cabigao
Job Ref 1909080/001
Date posted 28 February 2023philippines industrial/operations 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Fleet Head job opportunity has become available at a one of the leading logistics companies in the Philippines.
About the Fleet Head Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of vessels, You will also take the lead ensuring they are safe, efficient, profitable and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversee the operations of vessels and ensuring that they are efficiently and effectively operated to meet the organisation's goals
- Manage the personnel and crew who operate the vessels
- Ensure that the vessels are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the budget for vessel operations, including tracking expenses, forecasting revenue, and making recommendations for cost savings and revenue growth
- Maintain the positive relationships with stakeholders such as port authorities, internal and external customers, and suppliers
- Maintain the accurate and up-to-date records of vessel operations, including performance metrics, safety data, and financial reports
To succeed in this Fleet Head role, you must have a solid experience in managing and coordinating the operations of vessels, ensuring that they are safe, efficient, and profitable.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in engineering)
- At least 10 – 15 years of work experience in maritime operations management, with a minimum of 10 years in a management role
- A strong technical understanding of maritime operations, including vessel maintenance, repair, and safety regulations
- Understanding of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and cost control
- Strong leadership and people management skills along with the ability to function as an effective team
This company believes that diversity and inclusion among teammates is critical to success as a leading company.
If you are a progressive Fleet Head with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8841 9373
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Food Ingredients) job has opened up in a growing food ingredients company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Procurement Manager job opportunity has become available at a one of the leading insurance companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting and challenging Technical Engineer (Robotics) job has opened in an international company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Procurement and Facility Management Supervisor job opportunity has become available at a Health and Wellness in Manila. In this role you will manage all aspects of procurement and facility management within the facilities and Central Office. To perform the function, you shall directly coordinate with the operations Department, Retention Department, Human Resources Department, Finance Department and to the Health and Safety Committee
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: ManilaDate posted: 23 February 2023An exciting Manufacturing Director job has just become available at a global FMCG firm in the Philippines. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Vice President. This is a role for a manufacturing head who is a leader in their field.