Importation Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 24QBDX-ED71B7A4
Date posted 24 May 2023philippines industrial/supply-chain 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new and exciting Importation Supply Chain Manager job has become available at a retail company based in Taguig.
About the Importation Supply Chain Manager Role:
The Importation Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the overall strategy and execution of supply chain management function as well as the planning and directing of activities and operations of the business, including procurement, vendor relations, logistics, and distribution.
- Leads the internal initiative to implement and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system including ERP transaction accuracy, physical inventory events, and cycle accounting as appropriate
- Ensures order management to outright sales transactions service levels are met
- Ensures branch transfer order and interbranch stocks requirements service levels are met
- Oversees and monitors quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Oversees warehouse operations, logistics coordination, and quality control
- Establishes annual goals and objectives (including stretch targets) in line with overall company objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment
- Drives and steers continuous optimisation of processes and technologies within supply chain according to business needs considering cost and service efficiency and leads supply chain excellence
- Demonstrates project integration, planning, communication, and documentation skills to oversee and prepare project team resources requirements in collaboration with cross-functional departments
- Leads supply chain key officers and members in departmental activities including communication instructions, training, achieving goals, quick turnarounds for tasks requested by senior management, progressive discipline, and performance evaluation
To succeed in this Importation Supply Chain Manager role, you should be able to manage and motivate the supply chain team, apply and promote good management practices in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in importation, supply chain management, operations, warehouse, and purchasing five years of which are in a leadership capacity
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to propel organisation to decision and action while building lasting relationships with people all over the world
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and operational discipline
This retail company has been in the business for more than 20 years and is a leading retail in its category carrying brands that needs no introduction.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, this Importations Supply Chain Manager role is right for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9328
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 May 2023An exciting Supply Chain Director (FMCG) job has become available at an FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Supply Chain Head (Banking) job has become available at one of the leading financial companies based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: AlabangDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting SEA Regional Business Manager (Chemical Manufacturing) job has become available at one of the world's leading chemical manufacturing companies.