Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Sarah Bon
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 banking Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job is now available in an international bank, based in Makati City.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
In this role, you will be a highly dependent leader who will oversee all audit functions of the bank.
- Review internal audit policies, guidelines and audit plan combining both the Head Office and the local regulatory bodies requirements
- Complete the audit reports tasked by the Head Office’s Internal Audit department, external auditors and regulatory bodies
- Oversee the suitability and effectiveness of business management, internal control risk management and corporate governance of the branch
- Develop an audit plan summarising inputs from the General Manager and Audit Committee based on robust risk assessment in accordance to regulatory measures
- Maintain good communication and relationship with local regulators on all audit matters
- Provide sound and independent advisory/consultancy services involving risk management, internal controls, business operations efficiency, etc
- Examine the completeness and accuracy of the branch's accounting records and financial reports
- Makes certain the reliability of information systems is in place and are duly effective on compliance management of all risk sensitive businesses such as anti-money laundering
To be successful in this role, you must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- At least 10 years’ experience in multi-function audit in an International bank
- Well-versed and experienced in all facets of audit in an International bank
- Has strong command and expertise in compliance to local regulatory laws and policies
- A proven effective leader empowering the internal audit function in a bank
- Excellent communication skills
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to lead an audit function for a top international bank. The role will be self-starter and will provide opportunity to grow in the management team.
If you are a progressive audit professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.