Data Analytics Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 financial-services Pasig National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Analytics Manager job has become available at a leading money transfer firm in Pasig.
About the Data Analytics Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Data Analytics Manager to lead the team that will support the operations of the Philippine office of a global financial services company.
- Drive strategic initiatives for process improvements
- Define and retrieve data; analyse large data set; translate it in such a way that it is easily understood by the stakeholders
- Serve as the primary owner of operational data – ensure its validity and accuracy
- Support projects and cross-functional teams with ad hoc requirements and data analysis
- Lead and manage the operational data analytics team; collaborate with internal teams
The successful Data Analytics Manager should be able to effectively communicate and partner with stakeholders across all levels.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing data analytics, scheduling and reporting team, etc.
- Advanced skills in SQL, Excel, and other technologies; background in SQL Databases
- Background in end-to-end capacity and workforce initiatives (conceptualising, designing, developing to testing, implementation, and support)
- Technical know-how on analysing different types of data
The money transfer firm is based in the US and operates globally. The culture is highly-collaborative and results-driven.
If you are inquisitive and have a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.