Data and Reporting Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 financial-services Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data and Reporting Analyst job has become available at a global financial services firm.
About the Data and Reporting Analyst Role:
A Data and Reporting Analyst position has recently been opened for a global financial services firm. You will have an excellent opportunity to contribute in developing meaningful business solutions and improvements to the company.
- Generate metrics and create KPIs to drive operational excellence
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to identify opportunities for improvement and support business decisions
- Translate data into meaningful information in a way that it is easily understood by the stakeholders
- Ensure validity and accuracy of data
- Collaborate with the organisation’s internal teams – marketing, compliance, finance, operations, etc.
The successful Data and Reporting Analyst shall be able to assist the company in developing meaningful business solutions and operational improvements.
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in in data visualisation tools – Tableau, Power BI, and Metabase
- Background with ETL, data mining, and SQL (Postgres, MySQL), Amazon Redshift, etc.
- Able to work independently and should be able engage and influence stakeholders
The money transfer firm is based in the US and operates globally. The culture is highly-collaborative and results-driven.
If you are inquisitive and have a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or send your CV directly to email@example.com