Salary Market aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Vaneza DeLayola
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 fmcg Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of its expansion plans, a market leader in the FMCG is seeking a Data Analyst to join its team in Quezon City.
About the Data Analyst Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to have a great influence on the business by being part of the pioneering analytics team in one of the largest corporations in the Philippines. As a Data Analyst, you will interpret data and turn it into easily understood information that help stakeholders make data-driven business decisions.
- Provide data analyses that allow the business to come-up with insight-based decisions
- Collect and interpret data; identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to establish business needs
- Recommend courses of actions from data-driven analysis
- Define new processes for data collection and analysis; build data models
The successful Data Analyst should be able to establish a good relationship with the stakeholders influence them with data-driven insights.
- At least five years of related work experience
- Background in any of the following: sales, marketing, supply chain, finance
- Business acumen and a highly-analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The company is leader in the FMCG industry and has a huge portfolio of brands. They have expanded across the region and are continually growing. The culture is collaborative, results-driven, familial and professional.
If you are an excellent data analyst who gets excited with the amount of data than can be played around with and solving ambiguous business scenarios, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.